CHARD NEWS: Electric saw used to rescue people from hotel bedroom

CHARD NEWS: Electric saw used to rescue people from hotel bedroom

TWO elderly people had to be rescued from a Chard hotel on Thursday (March 15, 2018) after getting stuck in a bedroom.

 A call was made to Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service at just after 9am to the incident at the Lordleaze Hotel in Henderson Drive.

One fire engine from Chard was mobilised and firefighters used an electric saw to gain access to the bedroom and the people were released uninjured.

Tags:
News.