CHARD NEWS: Fire at Tesco store kitchen

CHARD NEWS: Fire at Tesco store kitchen

FIREFIGHTERS were called out in the early hours of Sunday (February 4, 2018) following reports of a fire at a kitchen at the Tesco supermarket in Chard.

The alarm was raised just after midnight to the incident at the store in Tapstone Road about a small fire.

Two fire engines attended the scene, but firefighters confirmed that although the fire was out by the time they had arrived at the scene the store was still smoke-looged.

Crews used ventilation fans to clear the smoke.

Tags:
News.